"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open."
Dorothy Allen

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Going Grey

Ok, so I am trying to distract myself and stay positive right now...so you are likely to see a bunch of crazy posts and topics from me. 


So, right now, I am super poor, and I count on being that way for at least the immediate future.  Because of this, at least partly, my roots are growing in.  I haven't had roots this long in ages.  I really didn't realize how grey my hair is.  It is really, REALLY grey. 

So, I am thinking that I might grow in the grey.  My dad went silver by his mid forties, and was nicely salt and pepper before that. 

I am just thinking - Why fight nature?  I would enhance the grey, bring it in and do it nicely.  But why not??

However, in order to do the grey right, and not just look like an idiot with huge roots that is too cheap to die her hair, I might have to go short. 

Anyway...that's what I am thinking about.  Maybe going grey.

Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "au naturel".

2 comments: