"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open."
Dorothy Allen

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Camera Fail

I think I lost my camera.  Fuck.

I have looked everywhere for it.  I remember having it, taking pictures of my garden and the flowers in the front, so that I could post a score for my summer to-do list (8. Plant flowers).  But I draw a blank after that. 

I am sure that I brought it inside and put it on the cedar chest at the end of my bed.  But it's not there. 

It's also not under the bed, under the mattress, on-behind-under the chest, in my bedroom, Sawyer's bedroom or Sebastian's room.  It's not on the dining room table, kitchen table or coffee table.  It's not in the van or the car.  It's not on the front porch or side porch or in the lawn chairs or the grass.

I can't find it anywhere.

So, my guess is one of 2 things happened.

1- Sawyer took it, like she takes most things.  And she has stashed it somewhere.  I will probably find it when she turns 13 and we have to repaint and rearrange her room.

2- it fell into the garbage beside the cedar chest and got thrown out.

*sigh*

I think I had most of the pictures downloaded off of it.  But still, I am super bummed.  Geoff bought me that camera for our anniversary last year.  I loved the little thing.  I used it all the time.  I miss it so much.

If anyone sees it, roaming around, far from home, tell him I'm not mad.  I just want him to come home to me. 

Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "no camera, no happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment