2. Go to the Zoo.
4. Have family BBQ's at least once a month.
5. Have a blast at our White Trash party.
6. Sleep in the tent with the kids...even if it is just in the backyard.
9. Make salsa from ingredients I have grown in my garden.
10. Play outside...A LOT!!
11. Get a pool for the kids. But mainly for me. :)
12. Ride a roller coaster.
13. Make suntea.
14. Go to a carnival. Play bingo. Eat burgers and cotton candy.
15. Ride a horse.
16. Run through the sprinkler with the kids.
17. Walk on the treadmill every day.
18. Reconnect with an old friend.
19. Take lots of pictures.
20. Play hookie from work, for one afternoon.
21. Get a tattoo.
22. Get a pedicure.
23. Have a sleep over with Sawyer in her bed.
24. Have a day of fun with Sebastian- just me and him.
25. Same thing as above, with Sawyer.
27. Clean up Grandma and Grandpa's grave. Plant flowers for them.
28. Go down a waterslide.
29. Play baseball.
33. Wash the cars.
34. Find fireflies.
35. Go garagesale-ing.
40. Eat watermelon with Sebastian.
41. Have the driveway covered with drawings in sidewalk chalk. Courtesy of Miss Sawyer.
42. Teach Axle to catch a frisbee.
43. Laugh so hard I cry. And maybe pee a little.
44. Sit by a fire, making spider dogs.
45. Have fresh flowers in my house, as often as I can.
46. Fly a kite.
47. Buy good sandals.
50. Read an awesome book. Share it with everyone