"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open."
Dorothy Allen

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pet Peeve

I have been meaning to post this for a while now.  Nothing big, just a pet peeve of mine. 

To all you smokers out there, I think there is something you need to know.

THE WORLD IS NOT YOUR ASHTRAY.

So, just because you choose to smoke, doesn't mean that you are allowed to flick your butt where ever you want.  Don't throw it out your car window (and watch the pretty sparks as it rolls all over the road after you.)  Don't drop it at your feet, where ever you are- parking lot, public park, my front lawn...where ever!  I was with guys in a boat who were smoking, and they just pitched it over the side. 

I would hope that people would look at me with disgust and horror if I chose to throw food wrappers, or paper wherever the hell I wanted, just because I was done with it.

Don't know why, but this bothered me today. 

That is all, I am done.

Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "nicotine can turn people into assholes".

No comments:

Post a Comment