- I had a moment of pure happiness. I don't know what caused it- the sunshine out the window of my desk, the song on the radio, the thought in my brain. Whatever it was, it roared through my body and soul like a thunder cloud. And it was great.
- I had a stuffy nose, squeaky throat, and a cough. But it was still a good day.
- I got taken out for lunch by my new boss. I like him. A lot. And not just because of lunch.
- I pissed off said boss, for attending a meeting through most of the afternoon. Oh well.
- I woke up in a hotel bedroom, but get to go to sleep in my own bed.
- I am sitting in my bedroom, with a wonderful wind blowing through my window. It makes me oh so happy.
- I just killed a fast, giant spider in my room. Yech.
- I got to talk to smarter people than me, about things that I find super interesting.
- I got to see, however briefly, one of my dearest friends. Happy B-day, tomorrow, LSL.
- I don't know if I lost or gained weight. It is the first day in about 6 weeks that I didn't weigh myself first thing in the morning.
- I ate oatmeal for breakfast.
- I let Sebastian get out of bed and chill out with me for a bit. All because we forgot to say his prayers.
- I also yelled at Sebastian when he frustrated me. I am not proud of it, and I apologized later.
- I had a new person read my blog and leave a comment. That makes me so happy!
- I had my hair in a ponytail.
- I am looking forward to bed, and medicine.
Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "new day, tomorrow".