"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open."
Dorothy Allen

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Today

Today...

- I had a moment of pure happiness.  I don't know what caused it- the sunshine out the window of my desk, the song on the radio, the thought in my brain.  Whatever it was, it roared through my body and soul like a thunder cloud.  And it was great.
- I had a stuffy nose, squeaky throat, and a cough.  But it was still a good day.
- I got taken out for lunch by my new boss.  I like him.  A lot.  And not just because of lunch.
- I pissed off said boss, for attending a meeting through most of the afternoon.  Oh well.
- I woke up in a hotel bedroom, but get to go to sleep in my own bed.
- I am sitting in my bedroom, with a wonderful wind blowing through my window.  It makes me oh so happy.
- I just killed a fast, giant spider in my room.  Yech.
- I got to talk to smarter people than me, about things that I find super interesting.
- I got to see, however briefly, one of my dearest friends.  Happy B-day, tomorrow, LSL. 
- I don't know if I lost or gained weight.  It is the first day in about 6 weeks that I didn't weigh myself first thing in the morning.
- I ate oatmeal for breakfast.
- I let Sebastian get out of bed and chill out with me for a bit.  All because we forgot to say his prayers.
- I also yelled at Sebastian when he frustrated me.  I am not proud of it, and I apologized later.
- I had a new person read my blog and leave a comment.  That makes me so happy!
- I had my hair in a ponytail.
- I am looking forward to bed, and medicine. 

Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "new day, tomorrow".

No comments:

Post a Comment