"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open."
Dorothy Allen

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ghost Stories

I am going to TO tomorrow with Dawn to see Ghost Stories.  We were supposed to go last month, but it was actually the night before we lost Kit.  Obviously, we didn't go. 

There was a special last Friday, which was Friday the 13th.  Tickets were $13.  So we picked up 2 for this Friday, and are going to try and do it again.

Val went the last time, with a couple of her friends.  She said it was good, but not as scary as she hoped.  I hope I like it, and it is worth it.  I guess we will see. 

It will be nice to get out for a bit.  I went to the movies tonight with Geoff, to see Thor (which was pretty good!), so this will be 2 nights in a row for me.  I can see the summer already ramping up to be a busy one.  Last year, I was so crazy busy all summer, I had no time to do anything. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time.  I think this year, though, I want to have family time, and time with the kids.  I know alot of the people I hang around with either don't have kids at all, or their kids are older.  So, they don't really understand.  It will be up to me, to make sure I balance the fun, grown up times with fun family times.  Sawyer is so hilarious, and Sebastian is really coming into his own.  I don't want to miss a thing. 

Anyway, looking forward to the play tomorrow.  Wish me luck!

Rosie N. Grey
The N statnds for "new adventures."

No comments:

Post a Comment