"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open."
Dorothy Allen

Monday, May 23, 2011

Naturally Super Supernatural

 So, last year, in October, my girls and I travelled to Chicago to see our boys, Jared, Jensen and Misha.  We discovered the joys of "little John" and Synerjizzum.  We had a great 3 days, so fun and enjoyable.

So, my good news is that we are doing it again this year.  The best part?  We don't have a 10 hour drive to get there.  Our boys are coming to us, and the show is in Toronto this year.  
We were thinking of bringing Cracked Lens in as a vendor, but unless I have someone to run the booth full time, that isn't going to happen.  


Anyway, Dawn and I are booked.  Val, who went with us last year, is going to go to, with a new convert, Shannon.  Should be fun.  I am looking forward to it already.  

Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for Nerd.  Part II. 

No comments:

Post a Comment