"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open."
Dorothy Allen

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Today

Today was a good day.

I went to work, did some training.  We had lunch out today for a co-worker who was on his last day.  I chatted with a bunch of people, in a really nice way.  I ran the car home, took Sebastian to therapy.  Did more work through the afternoon.  Geoff picked me up, and since the kids are sleeping at Grammie and Papa's, we went out for a nice dinner.  Came home, watched some stand up, and tried to get Geoff to help me post some Cracked Lens stuff.

But, I am trying really hard to be positive and open.  I seem to be doing ok!! 

Not saying I don't bitch- cause I do!- but I am trying to do it less.  I am trying to look for bright sides.  It seems to be working. 

Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "nice."

No comments:

Post a Comment