Thank you Paula!!
A wonderful blogger that I have recently "met" and love to follow, Paula D'Andrea has granted me the Fabulous Blog Ribbon. I ran into Paula and her blog during the Ultimate Blog Challenge (which is the reason for all the posts this month- you can thank them or curse them!)
I am truly honoured to be thought of and granted the gift, so I am gladly taking part. I am following the rules as they were laid out for me!
Rules for the Fabulous Blog Award:
1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and share the link back to the awarding blog.
See above and the post to Facebook- done!
2. Name 5 fabulous moments in your life.
- Having a good partner in Geoff- the million connections and moments between the beginning and the now.
- Taking my dad fishing last year for his birthday
- The day I spent with my mom- I went to pick up the kids, she gave me tea, and let me nap on the couch, after we talked about knitting and cooking and changing jobs. It is just indicative of a million similar times I have had with her over the years. :)
- Any travelling- Key West last year with my mother in law and sister in law, PEI with the inlaws, Dominican with the girls, then with Barb and Bill, Denver with Geoff, Calgary and Ann Arbor for work, Mexico, Disney for the honeymoon....any and all travel is simply amazing!
- The first time I sold a photo- a framed 5X7 Respect. :) Good day.
3. Name 5 things that you love.
- My friends
- clean sheets
- cottages up north
- my dog
4. Name 5 things you hate.
- mean, self centred people- see above
- tomato juice- just the smell turns my stomach
- warm water/pop/beer- if we were meant to drink these warm, God wouldn't have invented ice and refrigerators
- The R word and the C word- no explanation needed, I hope. Love the F word though. Maybe I should have listed that above!
5. Pass the award to 5 deserving bloggers.
- Holly Rousseau- http://aggravation-station.blogspot.ca/
- Melinda Benn- http://mom2specialneedskids.blogspot.ca/
- Connie Mitan- http://pyrosunfire.blogspot.ca/
- Katrina Davies Hutchesson- http://katrinaatkatsplace.blogspot.com.au/
- Liz C- http://eternallizdom.blogspot.com
Thank you again, to everyone that reads and follows or just visits. It means so very, very much!
Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "now, I am a weiner...er, I mean winner!"