Ladies and gentlemen, friends and neighbours! Look who's back!
So, long story short, my laptop is a big hunk of junk and would give me error messages everytime I tried to put a new post on my page. So, I really haven't been able to post in months and months.
Yesterday, I installed a new thing-a-ma-jig (I am not tech saavy) and low and behold, I am able to post again!
So...let's see...what have I been up to?
- Working. Working. Working. I am doing overtime like a motherf*cker. Geoff is still working the store, but isn't bringing in money yet, so I am it, baby. And Sebastian is still going to the private school (and doing AAAAMAZING!) so the overtime is a necessary evil.
- Crafts. I did a bunch for Christmas as gifts and a bunch more to make money for Sebastian's tuition. I sold a buttload of ruffle scarves over Christmas, so that helped quite a bit. Thanks to everyone that bought and paid for a little bit of my son's education. Smooches. It is completely appreciated.
- Tea. I am loving tea right now. I get a large steeped tea from Tim Hortons pretty much every day.
- Insanity. I had slacked off on my exercise routine significantly last year, so beginning in January, I started doing the Insanity workouts. I got sick about a week ago, so I stopped working out, but I am getting back into it. It kicks my butt, but I always feel good when I do it. I want to complete the Tough Mudder in September, and do some running, and in order to do that, I have to lose more weight and get in shape. So, I am working on that.
- Kitties. Just before Christmas, we adopted 2 kittens as gifts for the kids. One is named Wallace and one is named Kirby. They are cute as hell. They were itty bitty and so cute. Now, they are almost 4 months old. Their legs are getting longer and their round little kitty tummies are slimming down a bit. They have claws and they are starting to learn not to use them all the time. I really like soft paws. Much better than piercing baby kitty claws. My wounds are starting to heal, finally. They sleep with us, and are sweet and cuddly. Axle loves them and is so mothering to them. He worries if he can't see them but they also drive him crazy. They are 2 welcome rays of sunshine.
That's all that's coming to mind right now. I will try and get you up to speed over the next couple of weeks and start updating here regularily. Welcome back everyone. I missed you.
Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "new year, new posts".