"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open."
Dorothy Allen

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fade to Black

Have I mentioned that I hate faders?  Lately, it seems like everything I do, everywhere I go, people are bailing out. 

Not that I haven't done it myself.  I think everyone has had a time or two when they have committed to something that sounded like a great idea at the time, and then, when the time comes, it is the LAST thing in the world that you want to do.  I try and force myself to go because I know, in the end, I will probably end up having a really good time.  But sometimes, I just can't do it, and I pull a fade.

But, as a true hypocrite, I get frustrated when it happens to me. 

I don't really have much else to say about it. 

Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "Ne'er do well".

No comments:

Post a Comment