Sorry, a little late, but here are my favorite moments from the past week or so...
- finding hilarious quotes that I posted to my phone when I was inebriated with friends
- seeing my kids laugh and sing along with Toopy and Binoo
- watching Sawyer get so excited that she saw a friend
- Sebastian getting 4 out of 5 on his spelling test
- getting my scary clown shirt, only to have the kids be creeped out by it, and having to wear my jacket the whole time so they wouldn't see it. Too funny!
- rainy days, when I don't have to leave my house
- my new shampoo- smells so yummy
- turkey dinners and left overs
- getting all my bills paid
- laughing out loud, so hard that I cried
- seeing oh-so cute boys, and the entire Supernatural weekend
- being married for 13 years, and having Geoff remember our wedding song
- my new kuerig hot beverage maker. I love it!!!
- inspiration for our next horror photo, and maybe jewelry. :)
So much good stuff happens to me every day. It's hard to remember it all. I am so grateful for all of it. I hope I send my gratitude out to the universe and to all of you. I hope that I can be a positive force in the world.
I am trying to curb my pessimism. I hope I am winning.
Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "new favorites".