2a. Sebastian's heart murmur. Yep. This anesthetist heard it too. Shit.
3. Money. This never leaves. Until I win a hundred million dollars in the lottery, this will always be on the list. But it isn't super high. All good.
5. Running. Still doing it. Moved from week 3 to week 4 finally, after repeating week 3 three times, because I was afraid of what would happen in week 4. I am a fraidy cat.
6. Having a functional and working website for Cracked Lens. I want to make money at something I love and this would go a long way to helping that. But I am seeing some good things coming with this, thanks to Kevin, so I am getting excited about this.
7. Christmas presents. I just want everyone to love what they get, and to have a good Christmas. 'Nuff said.
8. The current cleanliness of my house. This is a big one. I don't know when this will get better. This causes me more stress than is probably healthy. I can actually feel my blood pressure rise when I walk into the house and it is messy. I hate cleaning and then coming home to a pig sty. I hate that my feet crunch when I walk across the carpet, and stick to the kitchen floor. I hate seeing dog hair in the corners. Stress, stress, stresssssssssssss.....
9a. Babysitting situation.
9b. How will Sebastian get on the bus everyday?
9c. What will his schedule be like?
9d. Will this be good for him, meaning Geoff?
9e. How will this impact the photography?
9f. Will Axle be lonely through the day, or can we get a sitter for him?
10. Sebastian's therapy. I want to get private therapy for Sebastian. He is capable of so much more, I think, and neither I or Geoff know how to bring it out of him. I think this therapy would help. It also costs $2000 a month. *sigh* How do I make that work?
11. Sawyer's potty training. I asked Geoff to train her in the summer. I asked again in September. I mention it on a weekly basis. Yep, that's right. It's not done. Not even started. *sigh heavily*
12. The house. I love my house, but I HATE it too. I hate the rooms I haven't touched. I hate the clutter that seems to build on its own on every open surface. I hate the old lady decorating, and the crappy floors and everything that is ugly and not mine. I hate the crappy flowerbeds, and the weedy lawn, and the too-small side porch, and the cracks in the foundation. I hate the old windows, the old furnace and the non-existent air conditioner. And I hate that I never seem to have the money, or the time to fix it.
Ok, that's all for now. That's enough. Next post- Things that depress me. #1- this list.
Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "next on the list...."