"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open."
Dorothy Allen

Saturday, November 6, 2010

zzzzzZZZombiessssssssssss.....


It's hilarious that Axle is peeking around my leg.

Last Sunday, Geoff and I were totally geared up and excited about the new TV show, "The Walking Dead."  I have all the trade paper backs, and Geoff has read most of them (it's a comic book, for those that don't know) and I love, love, LOVE it. 

The band of zombies I have tattooed around my thigh is from the cover art on the tradepaper backs. 

So, I was super-dee-duper excited about the show.  Also trepidacious, because it would be so easy for them to fuck it up.  The book is very dark, and everyone in the story, with the exception of Rick, the main character, is able to be killed.  I wasn't sure how close to the story it would be, and I am still not sure how much they will be able to pull off (for example, there are horrific rape and torture scenes later in the book, as well as child murders.  Dark.)

We loved it!

The show was so worth it.  I can't wait for tomorrow, and the next episode.  It's gonna be so good.

Geoff- pissed that I wanted to take his excited "before" face,
when he is trying to find the right channel.
 We now know it is channel 189,

me- super excited.  Plus it was Halloween, so I am jacked on sugar.

Zombie appropriate snacks.  Note the Halloween candy.  Awesome.

Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "Never 'Nuff Zombies." 

No comments:

Post a Comment