"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open."
Dorothy Allen

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Why I am grateful

- The sun is out, and I heard birds when I woke up this morning
- Geoff is going to buy me new Magic Erasers on his way home from the hospital
- I am watching "13 going on 30"  and it's got Mark Ruffalo in it
- My kitchen smells like fresh baked bread and hyacinths.  My favorite smells
- I have 3 bottles of fruity wine in the fridge
- My shampoo smells like strawberries
- I only have 2 baskets of laundry that need to be put away
- My work husband, Bill, is coming back.  Haven't seen him in forever.
- Geoff got to sleep in today, and the dark circles under his eyes weren't as bad.
- Sawyer peed in the potty 4 times yesterday
- "Jesse's Girl" is on the radio
- My dog is sleeping beside me, heavy and warm
- My puppy is 19 days old...almost 3 weeks
- I shaved my legs today
- I am going to give Sebastian a hair cut, and he has promised to sit still.
- I have good friends that care and aren't afraid to tell me that. 
- I am surrounded by family.  They love me, and drive me crazy, and are the best thing in my life.
- I will probably get a good tax return this year.
- It will be summer soon. 
- I have a job. 
- I just uploaded 1000 new books to my Kindle.
- I am going to have left over Chinese for lunch.  I will have an awesome dinner too. (don't know what, but it will be awesome).
- I have ice in my glass of pop.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mark Ruffalo...
    And a puppy!!??! Somehow this news got lost in all the other stuff. Congrats!! What kind??

    ReplyDelete
  2. a german shepard. My dog trainer wants to start a breeding program for police dogs, and this would be the brood bitch. She would pay for EVERYTHING until she gets 2 litters then the dog is ours, free and clear.

    ReplyDelete