"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open."
Dorothy Allen

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I've got the blues

This Saturday, I am volunteering at the Bluesaganza fundraising event for Autism Ontario.  I have been involved in the planning stages, gathering the prizes, planning the games and everything else.  It is all culminating this Saturday.

I am super nervous.  I have been doing fundraising for many years now, and for the most part, I have been very successful at it.  But this is new, and it isn't all on my shoulders, so I am a bit nervous.

I have a bunch of people who have bought tickets and are coming out to support, which is so wonderful.  I am crazily grateful. 

I hope all goes well.  I know these things usually work out in the end, and everything has a way of working out.  So, I will just work hard, do my best and have fun.  Hope you will be there too!

Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "need you there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment