"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open."
Dorothy Allen

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

5. Have a blast at our White Trash party.

 Well, it happened.  August 13, Geoff's 39th birthday, we had the party of parties.  White Trash, baby.

It was awesome.  Everyone got in the spirit and dressed up, and everyone looked different.  They brought amazing food, and made fantastic trash mixes.  We had a keg of beer (home brew, of course) and killed most of it.

I had a blast.  I haven't had that much to drink, or had that much fun in a long time.  I am the tip cup champion- even though Bill eventually (barely) beat me, I won more than anyone else. 

Our official winners were:
Adam- White Trash Trivia- Prize was the "My weiner does tricks" t-shirt.
Greg- White Trash Trivia- Prize was a plaqued Nascar picture.
Carrie- White Trash Trivia- Prize was Bumpits.
Dawn- White Trash Trivia- Prize was "sunglass" hairbands.
Teresa- White Trash Music Mix- Prize was a bottle of Schlitz.
Holly- Best Dressed White Trash- Prize was a  box of Tang.
Lynn- 2nd runner up, Best Dressed- Prize was SPAM.
Kurt- 3rd runner up, Best Dressed- Prize was "The Man, The Legend" t-shirt.

Our theme song of the night was "Liquor and Whores" by Bubbles from the Trailer Park Boys (my latest obsession).  We all drained a bottle when "Cherry Pie" came on, in honour of the passing of the lead singer of Warrant (they found him in the Comfort Inn, in Hollywood.  It doesn't get trashier than that!)

I really did have a whole lot of fun.  A bunch of people couldn't make it at the last minute, and that was fine. But the people that did come really brought their A game. 

I have had a rough couple of weeks.  I needed this to be a great party. You have NO idea how much I needed it. And it was, thanks to you guys.

Love you all, you crazy fucks.  Love ya.




Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for Nascar Lovin' Hillbilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment