So, it's Thursday again. I have a new list of favorite things:
- free lunch at work, for 2 days running
- finding Phineas and Ferb books for Sebastian's birthday
- haivng people responding excitedly and enthusiastically to my blog about Sebastian's brushing. It makes me think I'm not crazy
- running into an old friend from high school today, totally unexpectedly
- Great Wolf Lodge. Awesome and fun and I can't wait to do it again.
- OT pay on my pay cheque this week.
- Monster Quest on Netflix. I am addicted.
- sleeping. Resting my brain.
- starting my photography course. Learning, and talking with Geoff about it.
- Starting a Supernatural watch-a-thon with Geoff. He's gonna love those boys as much as I do, when we're done.
- Having dinner with Dawn on Sunday- eating pulled pork and drinking Rolling Rock. So nice to visit. I miss her.
- Sawyer's excited face when she goes to school
- Sawyer asking me "how was work?" every time they pick me up.
- Sebastian's got his hugme shirts and loves them. Good feedback from the school this week.
- shaving my legs, washing my hair
- a cold breeze blowing in the window when I am sleeping
I have some stress on me. Most of it is self imposed and involves me stretching myself too thin. I have committed to some volunteer opporutnities, and have allowed myself to get sucked into some circumstances at work. I don't have alot of spare time at work (my work actually fills my full day!!) and my spare time is pretty full too. So I don't know when or how I will get this stuff done.
I am learning to say no more often, and meaning it, but I still struggle.
So remembering the good things that happen is a positive exercise for me, and one that is worthwhile and I know I should continue.
Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "nice thoughts".