- I am feeling a little like writing. So I am forcing myself. Hoping it will get easier.
- my bedroom floor needs to be vacuumed. Badly. But, the floor is clear enough that I can see that it does need to be vacuumed, so that is a bonus.
- I smell wet dog. I see wet dog. I don't mind wet dog.
- it's raining out. Hence the wet dog.
- I have a Bob Seger song in my head. I love this song. I like it, right where it is. It can stay there a while.
- I am wishing there were more episodes of Freaks and Geeks to watch. I caught the fever.
- I am hungry. Starving. Famished. I am also back on my program, so I am going to stay that way. I will probably drink some water soon, and will the hunger away.
- The window is open, and the air feels like fall.
- Geoff is home. For now.
- The kids are sleeping. Finally. I love them, but they exhaust me.
- The house is a mess. I intended to clean it today, but I got sucked into an hour long bath, and some rare (for me) TV watching. I actually enjoyed a day off. Not just from work, but from everything. Well, not everything. I was still a mom, but a lazy one today.
- there are crayon wreaths on the table, begging to be finished. I explained they will be done tomorrow. They aren't happy with that, but what choice do they have? They are made of crayons.
- I can see a basket full of toys in the hallway that I want to donate. I lied to Sawyer and said I was moving them downstairs. She cried enough over that, i don't know what she would do if I told her the truth.
- I am already thinking about Thanksgiving dinner. I can't wait. Seriously.
- Still singing Bob Seger.
- My feet are cold. The tips of my fingers and my nose are cold. I don't mind. The window is staying open.
Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "new post, finally."