"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open."
Dorothy Allen

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Falling apart at the seams

Not my actual feet, but pretty close to what I am suffering through.
I am in a world of hurt today.  Last night, I went out to imbibe spirits with a couple of friends.  We were venturing to the far off land of Port Colbourne, which I knew.  What I didn't know was that we were parking and then walking to the bar.  The bar that was about 10 miles away.  And I wore wedges.  Yeah, I'm dumb like that. 
So, now I have blisters on the bottoms of both feet.  That's right- the BOTTOMS.  Pain.  Unending pain.

Then, this morning, I do something else, and now my shoulder hurts.  Actually, it feels like an unending cramp of the muscles that attach my arm to my body.  And this is not pleasant.

Plus, I drank vodka last night, which I rarely do.  I like beer.  So, again, I am dumb, and now I am paying for it.

All I want to do is curl up and sleep for about 15 hours.  That's not gonna happen, so I think I will do some homework.  Blech. 

Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "numbskull".

No comments:

Post a Comment