"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open."
Dorothy Allen

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Glee-full

So everyone and their brother (or more likely sister) has blogged about Glee.  Especially after last night's episode.  I love Rocky Horror, and I don't know what I expected, but I think, sadly, it was more.  Don't get me wrong.  The show was great, and I am pulling out Rocky Horror tonight to watch the full thing.  I dunno...maybe I was just cranky.

Sue Sylvester, as always, makes it for me.  She is the fucking best.  Hilarious.  I would watch 4 hours of just her, talking. 

I do like that Rachel Berry is stepping back and it is more about the secondary characters.  And I liked that Emma Pillsbury did "Touch Me".

I can't believe I actually wrote this blog.  Wow.

P.S.  I miss Puck, where the frak is he?

Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "neurosis".

No comments:

Post a Comment