"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open."
Dorothy Allen

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What up, dog?

I realized that I haven't really blogged much about what is up and happening lately, so this is my catch up. 

Last week, Sebastian was supposed to have dental surgery.  Instead, we got to sit for 2 hours in a hospital waiting room, to find out that the anethetist thought he was too sick to proceed.  Whatever.  He was fine.  No runny nose, no coughing, nothing.  Oh, and did I mention the heart mumur?  Yeah, apparently, she heard a mumur, after a million other doctors (3 that week alone) hadn't heard.  But she did.

And she was weird.  She never looked me in the eye, but stared out the window.  It was kind of like when blind people look in your general direction but obviously don't meet your eyes.  Because they CAN'T. It was like that, but she's not blind.  Weirdo.

So, we are rebooked for November 18.  Which just happened to be the day that we were doing sleep cheap.  Which also got fucked up, so we didn't mind cancelling it anyway. 

Saturday, we did Pumpkinfest at Heartland Forest.  The kids went in costumes, and Sebastian's was literally falling to pieces.  Which sucked, because for once, he was super excited about it.  But I am super mom, and whipped out the needle and thread when we got home, and now it is better than ever.  Ready for trick or treating.

Surprisingly, I am still running.  I am on Week 3, after having repeated Week 1.  I got off track a bit when I went to Nerdfest, so I thought it would be good to do it again.  So far, I have run with cramps, with debilitating cramps in both calves and twice in the rain.  Last night I ran at 11 at night, in the rain.  I am so awesome.  I am gonna keep going...fingers crossed.

I finally finished the second season of the Sons of Anarchy.  I want to start watching Season 3 tonight, but had to wait for the kids to go to bed, since it really isn't appropriate for them to watch, at all.  I am so addicted to this show.  I really try not to reccommend shows to many people (Dawn is the exception, she likes everything I reccommend to her, and I usually love everything she reccommends to me.  I think it is because we are equally amazing. :) but I am telling EVERYONE to watch this show.  Opie is my favorite.  *sigh*

hmmmmm...what else is happening?  Sebastian's 9th birthday is coming up.  Have to figure out what we are gonna do and what to get him.  We are shooting the Halloween wedding this weekend.  We applied to be a vendor at the Wizard World Con again in March.  I have a couple new ideas for pictures.  I am doing a table at the artisan fair at work on November 26.  We are going to the Autism Ontario dinner dance on November 27.  I have an autism conference next week on Wed, Thur and Fri, in Toronto. We are thinking of going to Cleveland in December to see the Christmas Story house and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

I can't think of much more.  Sebastian is good, so is Sawyer.  Got their outfits for their Christmas picture.  This year's colour is blue.  :)  fun times.

I still haven't bought candy for Halloween, or started my Christmas shopping.  I need to mail out the calendar someone bought from us, and I have to balance my books.  I have an exam on November 13, Adam''s birthday, and I can't remember how to study.

Other than that, I'm good.  What's new with you??

Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "news of the day."

No comments:

Post a Comment