"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open."
Dorothy Allen

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Back in my place

Ever have fate put you back in your place?  You are doing your thing, moving and grooving and livin' life, and all of a sudden, something comes out and reminds you who you really are.  Your ass is kicked back down the little ladder you were climbing, and you are back in your place, where you really belong. 

I hate when that happens.  I don't need the reminders, Karma, thank you very much.  I am very much aware of my short comings.  I know my faults, and my problems.  Once in a while, I would like to forget them.  Not just forget, but maybe believe, a little bit, that they aren't there.  That I am better, or getting there.

Thanks for letting me know that I'm not.  Thanks for the reminder. 

You fucking bitch.

Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "nads".  As in "kick to the...".

No comments:

Post a Comment