"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open."
Dorothy Allen

Sunday, December 5, 2010

That was then, this is NOW

Ok, so I am back to eat my words.  Not only did Geoff make the kids dinner (just sandwiches, but still...I didn't have to do it!), he emptied the dishwasher and loaded it up again.  Plus he refereed a couple of arguements and did something else I am forgetting.  So he passed.

I re-read my earlier post and I want to correct it, a bit.  What I said is correct- about my rage and melancholiness etc...but I don't want anyone to think I had a bad weekend.  On the contrary, it was a really good weekend.  I was super busy with fun thing that I wanted to do (traditions, don't you know!) and the kids were really great for most of it.  I liked seeing everyone and hanging out and although I didn't get the Christmas decorations up, or any shopping done, I still felt like I made good use of my time.  It was really nice!

What I was talking about what the commentary that runs in the back of my mind.  Most times, I turn it down, tune it out...but sometimes, I let it leak through.

Sorry I was leaky, folks.

Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "no more leaks".

1 comment: