"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open."
Dorothy Allen

Thursday, May 5, 2011

so tired

I can barely stay awake.  It's only 10:13.  I will be asleep by 10:30.  Just wanted to document my day first. 

Monday was my 2am-10am shift.  Then had a 2 hour fundraising meeting with AO.  Thnen back home for sleep, except I had a call that I had to dial in for.  Blech.  I didn't end up going to bed until about 11pm.

Tuesday- more work, then after work, home.  I can't remember what I did, so it must have been pretty exciting.

Wednesday- went to Holly's for cake and ice cream for Gage's birhday.  Watch kiddie fight club.  Highly enertaining.

Today, up at 5 for the Radiothon for the kids at the NPCC.  Good deal, had a cheep, yummy brekki, and saw lots of people from Sebastian's days there.  Into work for the day.  Then home and a hike with the dog and the kids in the quarry near work. 

Good days.  Good night.  Love you...

Rosie N. Grey
the n stands for "night!"

No comments:

Post a Comment