"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open."
Dorothy Allen

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Is it just me?

Does anyone else feel weird when their friends do things that you don't know about?

I like to think that I am not self centred enough to think that I am the centre of the universe.  I know my friends have other friends and lives and do lots and lots of stuff that I am not (and probably should not) be involved in.

But sometimes, I feel funny.  Maybe it's insecurity.  Maybe it's lonliness, although I don't feel lonely.

It's like sitting at a table with people recounting stories about times and events that you weren't involved in.  I know I am guilty of that.  But I hate it when it happens to me.

I just don't like to feel left out.  It is totally unjustified.  It is totally out of left field. 

Maybe I am PMSing.  Maybe I am crazy.  Maybe I am just sensitive and I need to suck it up.  Yeah, I think that's it, the third one.  I just need to suck it up.  :)

Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "nincompoop".

No comments:

Post a Comment