"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open."
Dorothy Allen

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Life gets in the way

I know it has been a long time since I have blogged.  My only excuse is that life got in the way.  I have been trying to avoid being plugged in at home, especially when the kids are awake, as much as possible.  After work is finished for the day, one of the last things I want to do is sit in front of a computer.  Also, my laptop and the Blogger website have not been sympatico lately...lots of error messages.

So, all that and more has all led to me neglecting my blog.  Don't worry, I have thought about it constantly, always thinking of things I should write, and what would be fun to share.  I am sure I have forgotten about 90% of those topics, but over the next week or so, I will do my best to bring you all back up to speed.

So, welcome back, me.  Hope you had a nice vacay.  Back to work.

Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "now, back to your regularily scheduled program".

No comments:

Post a Comment