- I managed to get all my shopping done by 1130 in the morning. And I was working. :)
- Sawyer, terrified of Santa, has decided that she will not accept any presents from him.
- Sawyer, in a compromise, has decided to agree that a magical Christmas pony is coming to our house tonight, and leaving presents.
- Sebastian, after being threatened, bribed and completely coerced, agreed to leave pineapple squares and apple cider for Santa.
- For the magical Christmas pony and/or Rudolph, Sebastian decided against carrots, celery or even a banana. He decided that what they really wanted to eat was chicken fingers. So that's what we left.
- In my last minute scramble to find Christmas pyjamas for Sebastian, I compromised with a pair of small ladies pjs. They are just red, with snowflakes on them, so who cares?
- Said pyjamas are remarkably large on him. Huge in fact. Ridiculously so.
- Even though we have run out of bags and wrapping paper, Geoff and I managed to get it all wrapped and done.
- Both kids, before going to bed, put out their treats, gathered around the computer to track Santa's progress on the NORAD website, and then blew a kiss to the screen and said good night to Santa (aka magic Christmas pony.)
- Both of them were asleep by 930. A record for Christmas eve.
A million blessings to all of you,
Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for Noel.