"Change, when it comes, cracks everything open."
Dorothy Allen

Monday, April 30, 2012

Yellowstone

Ok, this falls under the category of random posts.

I was watching a documentary on Harley Davidson the other day.  They were talking about one of the big annual runs that takes place in somewhere in the west.  That wasn't important. 

Anyway, they did a run through Yellowstone Park.  And at that point, I decided that I wanted to go to Yellowstone.

I don't even know that much about it.  But I want to see herds of buffalo, and I want to see elk.  I want to see old Faithful.  I want to camp there and experience it.

This seems weird, but I am now super interested.  I haven't even told Geoff.  It's not happening anytime soon, but it's now on my bucket list. 

Rosie N. Grey
The N stands for "new item for the wish list".

No comments:

Post a Comment